OTTER LAKE CLINIC
13805 State Route 28
Otter Lake, NY 13338
Medical Record Fax: 315.369.2139
Mon: 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Tues: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thurs & Fri: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Closed Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays
We Will Be Closed on Friday, October 6th.
Introducing LASER THERAPY
Successful in Treating
Post Surgical Pain and Many Acute
and Chronic Conditions
Applications for laser therapy include:
- Treatment of arthritis, degenerative joint disease, or hip dysplasia
- General pain management (sprains, strains, and stiffness)
- Post-surgery pain (spays, neuters, declaws, and other surgeries)
- Skin problems (hot spots, lick granulomas, infections)
- Dental procedures
- Fractures and wounds (bites, abrasions, and lesions)
- Ear infections
Ask About How Laser Therapy May Help Your Pet!
For More Information About Laser Therapy, Click Here.
Click Here to Apply for CareCredit Online